Broward's Best Auto Tag Service!
Our experts will solve them in no time!
Standard Motor Vehicle (e.g. car, truck)
Company vehicles registration must be renewed annually by the last day of the designated month determined during the initial registration.
Mobile Homes and RVs
All Mobile Homes and RV must be renewed every year by December 31 and your renewal period begins on the 1st of December prior to the deadline.
Your motorcycle must be renewed every year by your birth month, and the renewal period begins on the 1st of your birth month prior to end of your birth month.
Your boat or jet ski must be renewed every year by your birthday month, and your renewal period will begin from the 1st of your birthday month till the very end of your birthday month.
Any commercial vehicle including company trucks over 5,000 lbs., semi-trucks, heavy trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, etc. needs to be renewed by December 31 depending on the classification and purpose intended for the vehicle and trucks.
The earliest you can renew your registration is 3 months before your renewal date therefore Broward Tags can make it convenient for you by renewing your registration online fast and easy.
To renew online:
- Fill Out The registration renewal form
- Upload a picture of your registration
- Upload a picture of your insurance
- Payment for your registration renewal, receive an invoice through PayPal where credit or debit cards payments are accepted.
Renew in Person
Bring the following:
- Your Driver’s License.
- Proof of Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
- Payment for your registration renewal. We only accept cash or check, we have an Advertise ATM in the agency for your convenience if needed.
Take advantage of our Same Day Pick Up Service with No Waiting Lines, Pet-friendly, Fast, Easy, and Customer friendly service.
Renew by Mail
To renew by mail, you must renew your registration online and request The Mail o Home Option. Once we receive your documents and your payment through PayPal, Broward Tags will process your registration and contact you through email or phone informing you that your registration has been placed in the mail.
FL Registration Renewal Fees
Florida registration renewal fees vary depending on such things as:
- Your vehicle type.
- Vehicle weight.
- The length of your registration.
- County specific fees.
- Additional fees for leased vehicles.
- Additional fees for specialty and customized plates
- Agency fees and courier fees