Yes, any auto tag agency must be licensed, and the agency must also be insured. We are both licensed and insured with the State of Florida. We are a privately-owned courier tag agency that can help you with any of your vehicle needs. We can only process registration renewals online but everything else must be done in person at Broward Tags: 6750 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL 33024.
Yes, your registration can be delivered to you if you are in Broward County in hand from one our friendly staff. We can deliver your registration to you at work or home for an additional fee of $15. We deliver registrations Monday through Saturday between 6PM-9PM EST.
• At Broward Tags, we want to save you time and make it very convenient for our customers. You don’t have to wait in long lines, you don’t have to keep going back and forth with paperwork, and you do not have worry about dealing with attitudes!
The earliest you can renew your registration is 90 days (3 months) prior to your tag expiring. The state will not allow you to process your renewal any earlier than 90 days.
• Yes, you can renew your registration even if your tag expired. You will be subject to a late fee penalty and depend on how long it has been since you last registered your vehicle you will be subject to pay back taxes as well.
Yes, you can renew multiple vehicles at the same time. If you have more than two vehicles that need to be registered. In the message box please provide us with the make and year of all the vehicles, as well as the license plate number and the expiration of each tag. If there are separate insurances for each of the vehicles, please kindly email a picture of the insurance information for each vehicle.
- If the owner of the vehicle is active duty the state only requires you to renew one year at a time. You will be refunded for the additional year.
If you went more than a year without renewing your vehicle the state will collect back taxes and fees to cover for that year the vehicle was not registered. In this case, you ended up paying for that year the vehicle was not registered and only receive a 1-year renewal. To receive a 2-year renewal you would have to pay an additional renewal year making it 3 times the cost.
- Unpaid Tolls: If you have any unpaid tolls from MDX, E-Pass, Sunpass, DOT, LeeWay, THEA, or Toll-By-Plate; that will put a stop to renewing your registration. You must pay the toll agency directly and request them to email you to a Hold Release Letter stating that you paid your balance and that they have released the hold on your registration.
- Driver License Suspended: If your driver license is suspended -for any reason including unpaid tickets. You must contact Clerk of Courts or the state DMV (850)-617-2000 to find the reasoning to why your license is suspended. If it’s due to unpaid tickets, you must pay those tickets off and get a D6 clearance. Once you get your D6 clearance stating your driver license is reinstated, you may contact us through email or telephone to resubmit your request.
- Payment Issues: We will not process any registration renewals unless payment has been received. You can find your invoice through email and pay through PayPal. If we do not receive payment, then your registration will not be processed.